會員申請
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: TinTin

新手問題區

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2007-3-21 21:51:21 | 顯示全部樓層

Youth Squad & U-20, National Team

青訓除左係每個球會o既投資之外,其實亦都關乎每個國家o既u-20 隊同國家隊o既前途同進步。有左青訓,國家先有有潛質o既新星誕生;有左呢班新星,國家隊先有能力爭取好成績。因此做好青訓對國家隊o既爭標路途同榮譽係非常重要。所以要強大香港o既u-20 同國家隊,就要大家幫手, 搞好屬於大家自己球會,亦都屬於香港u-20 同國家隊o既青訓。

首先,大家如果有能力,請每星期都投資廿萬落青訓到,咁樣pull 到有潛質o既後生球員o既機會就會大d,對球會、u-20 同國家隊都係好事。

第二,pull 到好野但係之後冇被train 都係浪費左,係冇用。所以pull 到好野之後就要confirm 佢會被train。如果個好球員同你o既training position 係一樣,你當然可以選擇自己keep 住佢並keep 住train 佢,又或者賣佢黎賺錢。如果個好球員同你o既training position係唔一樣,就希望你可以賣佢,等佢搵到trainer 繼續train佢,如果唔係o既話就只會浪費左佢。

第三,我鼓勵大家pull 到好野可以post 出黎,你可以話炫耀一下自己o既運氣,或者同人分享你o既喜悅,或者如果你會賣佢,post 出黎咪好似做宣傳,可能多d 買家爭添。但係呢種做法其實仲有一種功用,就係可以讓u-20 coach 容易d 做scouting,易d 搵人入u-20。

第四,如果大家train 緊一d 有潛質o既球員,希望你可以到以下網址輸入個個球員o既資料:

http://www.nt-db.net/countries/index.php?cntr=HK

手續方便簡單。咁做亦都係方便u-20 同國家隊教練做scouting
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-3-21 21:52:50 | 顯示全部樓層

HT 術語

術語........................英文..................................中文

pic ........................play it cool.........................輕鬆比賽

mots......................match of the season...........生死之戰

ts...........................team spirit........................團隊精神

AIM .......................Attack In the Middle...........中路進攻

AOW......................Attack On Wing..................邊路進攻

CA.........................Counter Attack...................防守反擊

FTW.......................Forward Towards Wing.........前鋒靠邊路

SE..........................Special Event .....................特殊事件

SP ......................... Set Pieces.........................定位球技術

tsi..........................total skill index

clown = a player who is a popular guy with solid leadership
............一個受歡迎的球員 和擁有 穩定領導能力

semi-clown = a player who is a sympathetic guy with solid leadership
...................一個富有同情心的球員 和擁有 穩定領導能力

有時有d 人會形容自己o既球員o既 skill lv 係 ?? +2,例如 solid+2 (可靠+2), brilliant+5 (輝煌+5),其實加號後面個數字(+1/2/...)代表左個球員個skill lv 達到左個個lv 之後仲有train 多左幾多個星期,亦即係講緊佢個sub lv。

舉例: solid+2 (可靠+2),即係話個球員個skill lv 升到solid 之後,仲有被train 多兩個星期。咁樣如果用呢個球員同其他擁有相同能力o既球員比較,佢會勁少少少,tsi 都會高ddd。另外,如果呢個球員被賣到另一球隊,並被繼續train,咁佢升lv 個個時間就會短左兩個星期喇。

有時d 人或者u-20 教練問你你個球員train 左幾耐呀,你就可以答 skill lv + 數字。
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-3-23 00:43:48 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 TinTin 於 2007-3-20  05:08 PM 發表

done

求有心人寫買賣篇

新仔寫唔寫得架 ?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-3-23 00:52:25 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 踢波之友 於 2007-3-23  12:43 AM 發表

新仔寫唔寫得架 ?

資深BFF HT 區板主
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-3-23 00:52:34 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 踢波之友 於 2007-3-23  12:43 AM 發表

新仔寫唔寫得架 ?

你都唔係新仔啦
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-3-23 01:00:15 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 麥旋風 於 2007-3-23  12:52 AM 發表

你都唔係新仔啦

我意思係話呢度既新仔
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-3-23 01:04:59 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 踢波之友 於 2007-3-23  01:00 AM 發表

我意思係話呢度既新仔

咁當然冇所謂啦
你肯教,我地求之不得
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-3-27 20:30:10 | 顯示全部樓層
加番d基本野先

新人導讀

http://wiki.hattrick.org/Zh/
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-4-4 03:18:18 | 顯示全部樓層
reserved...

about FW def...
will write a little in Easter

FW def...

Trequartistaversion 2006-06-12

An italian word for a player that plays a connective role between midfield and attack.
Real life players often named when talking about a "Trequartista" are for example Francesco Totti, Zidane or Kaka.

Within hattrick this tactical possibility was realized by boosting the influence of passing skill of a technical forward played defensively.
> Contribution of passing skill to central attack + 50%
> Also wing attacks will gain a little bit from passing skill

To sum it up you could gain a pretty nice contribution to midfield and attack by a player with these prerequisites
Position  Forward
Individual Order  defensive
Speciality Technical
Skills needed  +++ Playmaking  
++ Passing
+ Scoring

original text from hattrick released to introduce this change from season 28:
"New life for defensive forwards (21.12.2005)
- The contribution from passing skill for forwards with order "defensive" will increase by 30%.
- In addition to the increase mentioned above, forwards with defensive order that have the technical specialty will gain an additional 50% boost to the contribution of their passing skill to central attacks, and they will gain a minor contribution to wing attacks from passing skill. the thinking behind this is to help simulate the real-world option of the withdrawn forward (a central player between midfielders and forwards) who uses his sensitive foot to deliver great passes).

The other influences by the technical speciality as a reminder:
+ Special Event goal against a defender or inner-mid with head speciality
+ Technical players gain on Scoring and Playmaking skill in sun

– Technical players lose on Scoring and Playmaking skill in rain

copied from...
http://www.databased.at/hattrick/x-files/pages/pages_en/sfx_trequartista_en.asp?file=sfx_trequartista

to be continued...

[ 本帖最後由 TZZero 於 2007-4-5  05:00 AM 編輯 ]
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-4-5 14:00:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Special Event goal against a defender or inner-mid with head speciality

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-4-5 18:48:14 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 熱刺#29戴維斯 於 2007-4-5  14:00 發表
Special Event goal against a defender or inner-mid with head speciality

but it rarely happenes...

the most frequent SE is Quick Winger/or even forward...
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-4-5 19:07:24 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 TZZero 於 2007-4-4  03:18 AM 發表
reserved...

about FW def...
will write a little in Easter

FW def...

Trequartistaversion 2006-06-12
An italian word for a player that pla ...

wo,very useful,later 入番幾件passing 好+技術型的防守前鋒先
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-4-15 17:26:12 | 顯示全部樓層
新青訓心得(轉貼自hattrick 入面ge 香港forum)

Having studied the new scouting system in detail, I hope to share with you some theories and interpretations of the scout reports so that all of you can be knowledgeable, and that Hong Kong can move forward in our Youth Team development to develop better potential players.

The Interpretation of the Scout Report:

The scout report is perhaps your best source for learning about perhaps just how good your youth pull could potentially be. However, do not rely solely on your scout report to tell you the most accurate information about a youth academy prospect as what they report might not be the best position your player could be.

In general, each scout report has up to 5 levels of information:

1) The General Comment Assessment:

The general line is the first line of the scout report, and tries to give reason as to why you should take the recommended prospect into the youth squad. You should try to ignore this general comment as it seems to have no relation to how good the youth player truly is.
For example:

“I have found what seems to be a great prospect for you.”
“I think I have found a skilled youngster for you.”
“I might have a good talent for you.”
“I've been watching him and I'm impressed.”
“from what I have seen of him I must say I am impressed.”
“We have an interesting prospect to evaluate”
“I think I have spotted a future star here, to be honest”
“looks promising. He is 15 years old and seems to have something extra”

2) The Assessment of Potential Ability:

This quote (although is quite disputed in understanding right now), gives you information to how high the could potentially reach in the specific skill through the youth squad when he becomes 17 (using a normal training regime assumption). Integrated with other clear-cut information "such as the Potential Ability at the End of Training" on the particular player, as well as the "Current Level" of the ability, you could also perhaps assume how "fast" the player trains. (Though this information should be linked with the training report instead).

Generally these can be split into seven levels, namely:

Hopeless = Disastrous to Mid Wretched
Doubtful = Wretched to Mid Poor
Hopeful = Poor to Mid Weak
Talented = Weak to Mid Inadequate
Very Talented = Inadequate to Mid Passable
Hot Prospect = Passable to Mid Solid
Prodigious = Solid to Low Excellent

“Zeroing in on his Scoring skills, this boy could very well be a talented talent.”
“this player is a hopeful player when it comes to Defending”
“If we look at his Winger skills, I would rate him as a hot prospect young player”
“If we look at his Keeper skills, I would rate him as a prodigious young player”
“In my opinion, this player is a hopeless player when it comes to Defending”
“If we look at his Scoring skills, I would rate him as a doubtful young player”

This could be because there is a hard-cap on skills of individual youth players, so once youth players reach their “hard-cap”, they will have to be promoted to the senior team in order to enhance their training. In other words, you will not find a keeper that reaches a level greater than “Solid”, nor would you find a youth player that would be greater than “Excellent” in main skill once they mature enough to be promoted to the senior team. Though it certainly be possible that the “hard-caps” for each ability for each player is different (this has not been proven) – but can explain why players have a difference in both training character and there is a limit for potential ability category.

3) The Assessment of Current Ability:

Within the scout report, there usually is an indication of how good the player currently is in a single skill, how good he has the potential to be, or perhaps even both. Note that one scout report could perhaps give you the current or future skills of more than one category. For current skill examples:

“Without any further training, this player will remain with wretched Passing”
“Without any further training his playmaking will be inadequate”
“This player has inadequate Winger at this point in his career”
“This player is wretched when it comes to wing skills at this point in his career”
“This player has weak Defending at this point in his career”
“Without any further training, this player will remain with disastrous Scoring”
“Without any further training, this player will remain with passable Winger”

4) The Assessment of Potential Ability at the End of Youth Training:

Within the report, the scout could perhaps give you insight as to how good your youth prospect could potentially be if you continued training him primarily in his main skill (that is playing him in the right position during league games and training the right skill as primary) in your youth team. For example:

“Coach this player right and you will get weak Winger before you know it”
“Given the chance to improve his Keeper skills, this guy might well reach solid”

What this tells us is that how high he could potentially be within the youth squad (perhaps likely defining the hard-cap, though whether it does has not been proven) before he needs to be promoted to really improve. It doesn't tell you at what age he reaches that peak, just that he can do it while he's in your youth squad. You could have a "Hopeless Player" in "Winger" that is "Disastrous" at 16 years of age, but could have the "Given the chance to improve his Winger skills, this guy might well reach Inadequate". This means that perhaps at 17, he might be low/mid wretched, but when he graduates from your academy, given the proper training and opportunity, he could reach Inadequate (I suppose near 19 years of age).

5) The Assessment of Current Overall Ability

Within the scout report, there could perhaps be an indication of “Current Overall Ability” that takes into account the mean average of all the abilities (including GK and SP). For example:

“His overall skill is poor”
“I would say as an allrounder, he's poor”
“His overall abilities right now are poor”
“With his average skills at weak”
“With his inadequate overall skills”

So if you had a report saying “With his Inadequate overall skills” but “This player is Poor when it comes to wing skills at this point in his career”, it would most likely mean that he has one or many other skills that are “Passable” or perhaps above.

Afterword:

Hopefully this interpretation would help some of you when making scouting decisions for your team. Remember, most potential youth team players are absolute rubbish, so make your own judgment and ensure that you have 3 scouts to maximize your chances for pulling a potential player. For if your first two are rubbish, at least you have a chance with the 3rd scout for a big success. Also, your scout may not be 100% correct (8447705.291), but should give a fairly accurate representation most of the time. And of course, do not regret if your last potential pull is not as good as any of your previous two that you have dismissed.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-5-9 15:18:32 | 顯示全部樓層

新仔買苗心得

1) 當球隊資金短缺要搵快錢幫補既話,可以考慮以下方法搵住先 :
    前鋒苗既價錢而家仲企得幾硬,如果球隊係練緊前鋒既話,可以考慮入d練1週就升既球員,練1週賣出,及格sc+中下pa,人工(未計加20%)要有6600....穩定sc+中下pa或以下,人工8000, 呢類球員多數練1週就升. 不過球員年齡最好17-18,如果穩定升優秀個d去到19歲都可以. ht時間11-15及18-22好多時都有筍野執

2) 買苗時,最好睇埋"最近比賽"既資料,如果賣家該週有比件野出賽,而又未經訓練update,你買返去唔洗比佢出都會有訓練效果

3) 季初既苗特別貴,可以考慮季尾時間入定d17歲既苗,個時好多好野都係幾平,跟手練到升1級之後季初賣出....每件野隨時執1m (當然要配合季初要升到1級計,我個人多數入d1-2週升既)

4) 如果練龍,買d就升既返黎短炒都諗得過...龍門就睇tsi而唔係睇人工,通常一件優秀大約去到5000tsi,所以買d4000到尾既穩定龍返黎練1-2週賣出,都可以搵到dd錢

5) 另外,教練苗都幾值錢,可以考慮買d教練苗返去練,(唔好係主技訓練位就可以了),領導能力要有穩定,經驗要有中下-及格....練到經驗升一級就賣,一般都可以執過百萬. 教練苗多數係d老鬼,有降主技既風險,所以買既時候要有起碼穩定主技先可好考慮.當然再高d更佳,不過價錢就貴到飛起.

[ 本帖最後由 踢波之友 於 2007-5-10  01:58 PM 編輯 ]
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-7-18 00:56:36 | 顯示全部樓層
根據hattrick最新公佈之Training Change

"Stamina will be trained every week, as a percentage of the total training of the team. Stamina training efficiency will drop at higher intensity levels – it's better to train a little every week than a lot now and then. Older players will need more training every week to maintain a certain stamina level. Managers will have to find the appropriate stamina training quota for their particular squad and ambitions. (The new stamina training will be implemented this season, to reduce any negative impact on teams all players were sent to an extra boot camp just before this season started to get their fitness up)."

由於有太多版友唔明

故此解釋一下

如圖所示有3 Part

1. Training Level
2. Training Type
3. ST Training Share

1. Training Level
即以前既Training Intensity,愈高所得之訓練愈多,愈低則愈少但對Team Spirit有幫助

2. Training Type
同以前一樣,當週之訓練重點係邊,通常球季訓練主技,例如PM/Winger/Defense/Scoring

3. ST Training Share
即該週用幾多%訓練做ST Training,最低為5%,最高為100%

現時hattrick限制所有球隊每週都要撥出一定的訓練給ST Training,故此,Training Type內不能選擇ST Training

FAQ
1)如果該週必須只做ST Training,應該點做

你只須把ST Training Share既百分率於下一次訓練更新前提升至100%則可,但效果沒有以前舊制時有效果

2)下星期返回一星期有兩場比賽,我只須訓練主技而不訓練ST,可以嗎?

不能,hattrick已經規定每球隊必須把最少5%之訓練時間訓練ST

請把Training Type設回所需主技並修改ST Training Share至最低比率: 5%,但無需更改Training Level(Training Intensity)

3) 我只訓練ST,我把Training Level改至0%,再把ST Training Share改為100%,這對嗎?

不對,把Training Level(Training Intensity)改為0%即對於球隊該週將不會接受任何訓練,正確應把Training Level(Training Intensity)及ST Training Share同時改為100%

兩者不是相加的

本文可轉載至
好友論壇(hkbff.com)
hkcm forum (hkcm.hkehost.net/forum)
夢境論壇 (dsws.cn/bbs)
足球迷論壇 (fffhk.com/bbs)

其他轉載要求請先與我聯絡以獲同意

[ 本帖最後由 垃圾桶 於 2007-7-18  01:07 AM 編輯 ]
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-13 12:43:52 | 顯示全部樓層
Raw Data for New Youth training system...
waiting when anyone is free for tidy-up and/or translation

By: maczkus   
To: Everyone
  9429429.38 as reply to 9429429.1
    25-07-2007 at 19.43  

On Polish conference I've made a huge analisys of YA.
But since the promoted are availible I've decided to came here and cooperate with you.

I've builded first part of reference book for beginners but training is something that we need to analisys toghether ..

What we know? We know this table (Youth scout prospect):
prodigious
hot prospect
talented
hopeful
doubtful
hopeless

its something like potential in training ..
And what we've already figured that every skill in youth player got its own potential .. the same player could be hopeless in passing, but in other hand he could be hot prospect in scoring.

And now the best part .. I didn't wanted to open new thread so lets do it in this thread .. many of You got Youth Academy and many of You already decided to training something continuously .. so lets analisys what You got and what are You training .. the most important thing is to show us players witch we know about its potential in training skill and he already got 2 pop ups !

I've got player witch got them:

We have an interesting prospect to evaluate. He goes by the name of Amadeusz Kasza and is 15 years old.

Zeroing in on his Keeper skills, this boy could very well be a hot prospect talent. Without any further training, this player will remain with weak Keeper. I would say as an allrounder, he's poor.

2 pop ups:
Amadeusz Kasza keeps developing, his Keeper ability is now better.
This week I can report that several players have improved their capabilities through training. A special mention for Amadeusz Kasza, who has worked well on his Keeper skills.

First pop up was after 3 league matches (2 Primary training and 1 Secondary training) ..
Second pop up he got after 4 matches - 3 league and 1 friendly (4 Primary trainings)

So .. conclusion: hot prospect keepers needs 3 league and 1 friendly for pop up ! - its true or not - give example of Your players.
If You got other players with 2 pop ups let us know here .. that we could see if this is true and analisys them

Lets work toghether mates!

Edited 2007-07-26 17:22:22 by maczkus

By: Kniff   
To: maczkus
  9429429.67 as reply to 9429429.38
    29-07-2007 at 09.59

we had in Germany the idea that this

prodigious
hot prospect
talented
hopeful
doubtful
hopeless

what I will call 'Future-Chance'

depends on what the scout said about player current skill and player future skill (I will call potential)

And the future chances are something like that:

Future Chance =
Potential {1 = desasterours ... 8 = excelent} - (Potential -Skill)

A player that has a PM skill inadaequate and a PM potential that is Excellent got a high value (very much probably PM = hot prospect)
(and that even if he learn slow)
and a player with low skill (disasteriours) and low potential (weak) get a very low future chance (hopeless)
(and that even if he learn quick!)

Player with a very low skill and a very high potential and also player with medium skill and little more potential (e.g. weak to passable) get something between.

For the plenty of players that are checked we get better values if the current skill is more important than the potential

so the formular must be something like

C =xB - y(B-A) with

A = current Skill
B = Potential (max Skill)
C = Future Chance (hopeless ... hot prospect)

We currently think about x = 3 and y = 2 gives the best results.

Example Current defender Skill = 5 (inadaequate)
defender Potential = 8 (execellent)

3x8 - 2x(8-5) = 18 <-- high value (defender hot prospect)

Example PM Current Skill = 1 (disaterous)
PM Potential = 8 (weak)

3x4 - 2x(4-1) = 6 <-- low value (PM hopeless)

We are nearly sure that the formular ist incomplete, that something is missing, like random andor age andor character andor training speed andor sublevels. Maybe something else.

The missing parameter(s) will move the result only a little up or down and not making it completly different.

Thanks to Schattenweber who had this idea and making the statistic analyse.

http://www.htbdf.net/BetweenTheL ... eId/28/Default.aspx

[ 本帖最後由 TZZero 於 2007-10-14  01:32 AM 編輯 ]
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-13 12:50:18 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 TZZero 於 2007-10-13  12:43 PM 發表
Raw Data for New Youth training system...
waiting when anyone is free for tidy-up and/or translation

By: maczkus   
To: Everyone
  9429429.38 as reply to 9429429.1
    25-07-2007 at  ...

之前ic好似自己打過篇用中文定唔知邊到copy番黎既, 幫你搵下
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-10-14 12:14:57 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 leewaikei23 於 2007-10-13  12:50 PM 發表

之前ic好似自己打過篇用中文定唔知邊到copy番黎既, 幫你搵下   

hkcm到搵唔番, 係理想壇到易搵d, 不過唔夠詳細
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-12-8 17:49:47 | 顯示全部樓層
我有問題

擴場擴到幾多先至為之理想
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2007-12-10 10:51:49 | 顯示全部樓層
PointsInadequatePassableSolidExcellentFormidableOutstandingBrillantMagnificent

http://www.manager.brygge.dk/Hattrick/experience.htm

作为教练, Toralf Finkenwerder 将具备以下特点:
领导能力 :  及格
教练类型 :  

技能水平 成本   
100 000 HKD 选择!
中下 271 000 HKD 选择!
及格 2 173 000 HKD 选择!
稳定 7 336 000 HKD 选择!

即係而家係 solid + 幾多點exp? 睇唔明
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|HKCM

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:37 , Processed in 0.038500 second(s), 15 queries .