會員申請
搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 3914|回復: 0

[官方] [U20] 教練選舉 - Season 29-30 - MatthewB's Election Speech

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2011-3-26 09:05:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
自我介紹
大家好,我是MatthewB, Cher’s Team的球隊經理。我對Hattrick非常有熱誠, 而且已經成為我生活中不可或缺的一部分。今季已經是我在Hattrick中的第七個賽季,隨住我對Hattrick engine和系統愈來愈熟悉,我希望我能夠為香港社區同國家隊作出貢獻。

對HT社區的貢獻
- 我擁有一個有關不同球隊訓練類型的小型資料庫(約三十位經理),這能讓我充分地利用這個資料庫去安排不同的球隊協助訓練有潛質的球員,亦可有效避免人材外流。

- 我曾經是一個本地大型Hattrick討論區的版主。我在任期間,為新玩家提供了大量的協助,亦舉辦了各種不同的活動,如新手盃、估價比賽等等。我相信這個經驗能夠證明我可以為HT論壇帶來更多的人流,從而令更加多的經理(不論是本地還是外地)關注與HT香港社區和國家隊。

- 大家都知道HT的系統並不是十分簡單:為了幫助新玩家,我特地寫了在HT Press寫了一篇文章,希望能夠令到新玩家可以更容易掌握Hattrick的玩法。
[ArticleID=12726]
這樣能吸引新玩家和令他們的流失速度減慢,又能令香港球員的數目增加。

我的優勢
- 我是Hattrick支持者(雖然已經過期, 但很快會續期), 而支持者能夠令我得到額外的服務: 如聯盟, 書簽, 訓練報告等等, 能使我在進行u20或有關工作時更有效率. 而香港 Hattrick NT & U20 協會
[AllianceID=26674] 更容許我與其他經理在HT論壇中進行更深入的戰術討論。

- 我曾經是中國u20國家隊的翼鋒球探,這個經驗幫助了我去瞭解一個u20國教的職責和令我對知道不同球隊對於訓練u20球員的看法。而我曾經協助訓練現任國家隊中場Dou Jianying 。現在我亦正訓練國家隊的未來中場。

- 作為一隊低聯賽組別的球隊,但仍於上季打入了全港六十四強,更打敗了一支甲組聯賽球隊。我希望這能說服大家我有足夠的戰略和經驗去勝任香港u20國家隊領隊這個位置。

- 我是本土香港人,能夠講流利的廣東話和英語,可以與大部分的球隊經理有效地溝通。除此以外,我在英國留學,令我不必適應u20比賽於香港深夜開始的問題,又可於比賽開始前作最後的戰術調動。

展望將來
- 帶領u20香港國家隊打入第二輪(或更遠)
- 與NT共同創建一個資料庫,把所有有潛力的球員和訓NT/u20的球隊作一個記錄,從而使u20和NT之間的訓練情況作進一步監察,亦可把一些因生日問題而u20無望的優質球員直接送到NT教練手上進行不同的訓練(因NT偏向把球員先進行輔助技能訓練)
- 舉辦一些活動如估波遊戲,並會安排一些獎品: 如一些稀有國家旗幟或於遊戲中贏家的球場舉辦一場比賽等
- 邀請更多的經理到論壇參與討論,正所謂:「一人計短,二人計長。」若論壇能集合到經理一起集思廣益,我深信能夠為u20帶來更好的成績。
-把不同的工作分工,建立一個更高效的u20職員系統。

結語
我相信我將會是合適的人選,我已經準備好帶領香港u20國家隊。大家每一票都是對我最有力的支持。無論你把票投給了那一位經理,在此感謝你花時間閱讀了整篇演說!

Introduction
Hello everyone, I am MatthewB, manager of Cher’s Team. I am extremely passionate on Hattrick, whereas it has already became an indispensable part of my life since I started playing Hattrick. This is my 7th season playing Hattrick. As I am being more familiar with Hattrick and its engine, I hope I could make some more contributions to the HK Hattrick Society and National Teams.

Why Hong Kong?
Just because I was born in Hong Kong!

My advantages
- I am a supporter of Hattrick(although its expired, I will extend it very soon), which allows me to have full function of Hattrick. Moreover, I have joined the Hong Kong NT & U20 Federation[AllianceID=26674], which allows in-depth scouting and tactics discussion for HK managers as managers from other regions cannot get in.

- I was the Winger Scout of the China u20 National Team, which helps me to understand what is the duty of an u20 manager and learn how to communicate with different managers around the world and this helped me to find out what are their point of view towards sacrificing team performance against training u20 player.

- I have advanced to the 9th round in the cup last season as a Division 4 Team, which gives me some experience on playing against some stronger teams and I can make tactical changes correctly according to the situation. Moreover this is not my first time to be involved in a cup run so I hope this can convince you that my tactical knowledge is sufficient as a u20 National Team coach.

- I can write both Chinese and English fluently, which allows me to communicate with nearly all HK managers in both HT and off-site forums. Apart from that, I am a Chinese studying in United Kingdom, this gives me an advantage over local managers to communicate with foreign managers in Europe. Moreover, due to the time difference between UK and HK, I can make tactical changes during the very last minute before the match begins too.

Contributions to the Society
- I have a small database on training regimes of a number of teams in HK, and this allows me to arrange potential u20 and NT players to transfer into specific managers for proper training so they can be future stars of our National Teams. Training is this way is also far more efficient as we can monitor the progress of training more easily.

- I have been the moderator of a major local off-site HT forum named HKBFF. I have given plenty of help to newbies and introduced new managers to the game by organizing various activities such as Newbie Cup, Newbie Mentoring Scheme and price guessing competitions. In addition to these, I raised members’ interest to participate more in these activities. I strongly believe that this experience can help me to promote the use of HK Official HT forum as well and bring more local/foreign managers who are interested in the management of u20 National Team into the discussion about use of tactics, selection of players and Youth Team planning.

- Everybody knows that Hattrick has a complicated system which newbies can hardly understand, so I wrote a Press [ArticleID=12726] regarding newbie tips and try to guide them to success by themselves in a quicker and easier way. It will also lead to the increase in number of managers in HK in some sense and the pool of youth players will be larger as well.

My plan in the future
- Lead HK u20 National Team into Round 2(or even further) in the upcoming u20 world cup.

- Create a larger database on training regimes of all u20/NT trainers and merge them, so the training and communication between u20 and NT team can be further developed.

- Organize events in the HT official forum such as Match Prediction Game, I will provide some rare flags as prizes, and there is a possibility to accommodate a National match in the winner's arena.

- Inviting more managers that are not so active to both official and off-site HT forums so they can know more about the HK Hattrick Society. There is a Chinese proverb that says two mind is always better than one. Team managers can then discuss about tactics. I think this can help improving our on-field tactics.

- To build a better management system for the u20 team by dividing scout sections and tactical sections so staff can be more focused on one part of u20 work.

Final Words
I do believe I am a suitable candidate and I am ready to lead the Hong Kong u20 team. Please vote for me, MatthewB! Thanks…… !
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|HKCM

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 16:49 , Processed in 0.021448 second(s), 16 queries .